When It comes to career, We the students get stuck deciding the colleges to pursue higher study. Here, We provide detailed information about “Top 10 Colleges In Kathmandu“.
After a complete research and survey about the topmost +2 colleges/secondary schools of Kathmandu, the popular publication called Saptahik which is a publication of Kantipur media group has been continuously publishing the report on it year by year. They collect the information on the academic as well as the extracurricular activities of the colleges and reviewing it with proper study, they rank the colleges considering all those crucial sectors and dimensions that a proper ideal college should have
SEE Aspirants From Outside Of Kathmandu Valley.
If you are an outsider, i.e if you are a recent SEE passed student who wants to go to the capital, Kathmandu (KTM), Nepal for your further studies, then this is a perfect research article for you all guys. You have come to the right place where we have given all the detailed information about the top colleges of the Kathmandu valley that you should have admitted yourself for your great future ahead. Even this will be helpful for the SEE passed students from the Kathmandu valley who are permanent residents over here.
As a student, you all must make a wise call and a thoughtful decision to make a choice that is gonna benefit non-other than yourself and change your life. This could be the life-changing phase, the period between classes 11 and 12 where you make the one-time-only decision in life to study in the place of your choice. Students and their parents, both are obvious to have gotten the student’s admission in the best College for better studies in plus 2.
Plus 2 Outsider’s Students Vs Insider’s Students
Compared to the +2 aspirants for different courses like science (biology/mathematics), commerce, law, arts, and so on, the number of students that come from different districts of Nepal is more in number than that of the permanent residents of Kathmandu. This is how good and effective the education system of Kathmandu valley is. So u must follow the guidelines of the reputed websites like us which will give u the complete details about the main topic of our discussion which is top colleges in the Katmandu district. Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) is the main choice for the majority of the students. Here we go for Top 10 Colleges In Kathmandu.
ACCORDING TO THE SAPTAHIK PUBLICATION,
“Top 10 Colleges In Kathmandu.”
On the basis of average pass percentage and the other academic performances :
RANK 1: Prasadi Academy, Lalitpur, Kathmandu.
Located at the heart of Lalitpur, Kathmandu. The college Prasadi Academy is in Manbhawan Area.
- Established Date – 1997 A.D
- Prasadi Academy Official Sites: Click Me!!
Prasadi Academy has been successfully securing a place among Nepal’s topmost and reputed colleges of +2 with its hard work to the highest educational levels. The college has been continuously working for the welfare of the students and has always wanted their good. You guys will have a wonderful experience with different extracurricular activities, which will build your thinking capacity to the next level and help you secure your future.
The Total land occupied is 12 Ropani and Almost 99.76 % of students are passed every year. The total limited Seats: ¥ In Science is 500, And in Management is 200. The Admission charges taken For the students of Science is Rs. 24,000, ¥ And those of management is Rs. 18,000. The Monthly Fee for Science students is always higher Rs. 6250 then those of Management is Rs. 4250.
Rank 2: St. Xavier College, Maitighar, Kathmandu.
Located At the heart of Maitighar, Kathmandu
- Established Date – 1988 A.D
- St. Xavier College Official Sites: Click Me!!
In 1988, the Society of Jesus was the one who founded Saint Xavier College. Very since the establishment, the college has been providing a very effective and suitable environment for the students learning. It is run on the donations of the Foreigners who are the members or parts of the main branch of the college in different countries of the world. The result of this college is valued all over Nepal and even in foreign. They have certain Goals to achieve which they have already mentioned :
- Spirit of innovation
- Ability to accept risks and challenges Competition
- Thinking capacity Academic programs
This college is provided with all the necessary facilities that a ideal college has to be.
RANK 3: Kathmandu Model College, Bagbazar, Kathmandu.
Located At the heart of Bagbazar, Kathmandu
Established Date – 2000 B.S
Kathmandu Model College Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About KMC Mentioned Below:
- It occupying a Total land area of 16 Ropani.
- The average pass percentage is 99.71%.
- The total number of seats is 1400 for science, Management 450 and 40 for Humanities and Law respectively.
- The Admission fee for the students of Science is Rs50000 and Rs. 41500 for Management, Humanities, and Law.
- The monthly fee for Science is Rs. 6900 and Rs. 5000 for Humanities, Management, and Law.
- The Miscellaneous fee of the college is Rs. 6000 for Science and Rs. 5500 for management, humanities, and law.
This is a very famous college of all. It is located on the roadside of Bagbazar, Kathmandu. They have very strict rules and laws for all the students either boy or a girl. You may not regret joining this school.
RANK 4 Global College of Management, Mid-Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
Located At the heart of Mid-Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
Established Date – 2001 B.S
Global College Of Management Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About Global College Mentioned Below:
- It occupying a Total land area of 10 Ropani.
- The Average Pass percentage each year of the years has been recorded to be 99.62%.
- It is a Management stream-based College.
- The total number of seats for the students of Management is 850.
- The admission fee is Rs 18000.
- The monthly Fee being Rs. 10000.
- The Miscellaneous Fee is Rs. 80000.
It is a reputed college all over Nepal in the stream of Management. It has great facilities for Academics, sports, and other extra curriculum activities.
RANK 5 : Trinity International College, Dillibazar, Kathmandu.
Located At the heart of Dillibazar, Kathmandu.
Established Date – 2008 B.S
Trinity International College Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About Trinity College Mentioned Below:
- The Average Pass percentage of the students reading is 99.35%.
- It has 8 big blocks. Among them, 3 of them have a canteen.
- There is one futsal, a cricket net,3 basketball courts along with table tennis.
It is popularly known for the production of great talents in the arts like singing, acting, dancing, and modeling along with very good academic performances. The sports sector is pretty developed in this college. There are many more great facilities in this college. You will have a thrilling experience reading in this college. || “Top 10 Colleges In Kathmandu“.
RANK 6 : Little Angel’s School, Hattiban, Lalitpur.
Located At the heart of Hattiban, Kathmandu.
Established Date – 1997 A.D
Little Angel’s School Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About Little Angel’s School Mentioned Below:
- It occupying a Total land area of 350 Ropani.
- The average pass percentage of the students every year is 98.19% according to the report
- The total number of Seats is 325 for Science and 225 for Management students.
- The Admission Fee of different streams: Rs. 15000 for Science and, Rs. 12000 for management.
- The Monthly Fee for the students is given accordingly: For Science Rs. 7000 (Morning Shift), and 6500 (Day Shift) while that of management is Rs. 6700 for (Morning Shift) and 6200 (Day Shift).
- The Miscellaneous Fee for the students of Science: is Rs. 22000 and that of Management is Rs.18000.
RANK 7: Kathmandu Bernhardt Secondary School, Balkhu, Kathmandu.
Located At the heart of Balkhu, Kathmandu.
Established Date – 2000 A.D
Kathmandu Bernhardt Secondary School Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About Kathmandu Bernhardt Secondary School Mentioned Below:
- It occupying a Total land area of 350 Ropani.
- The total average Pass percentage of the students in the college is 98.81%.
- The total number of Seats are In Science 600, in Management 400 and Humanities 120.
- The admission fee of the students to different streams is Rs. 20000 for Science, Rs. 15000 for Management, and humanities. 15000.
- The Monthly Fee plan is Rs. 5000 for Science, Rs. 350O for management, and Humanities Rs. 3300.
- The Miscellaneous Fees are Rs. 20000 for Science, Rs. 15000 for management, and Rs. 15000 for Humanities.
Students who have passed before from this college give a good review on it.
RANK 8: Khwopa Secondary School, Dekocha, Bhaktapur.
Located At the heart of Dekocha, Bhaktapur.
Established Date – 2056 B.S
Khwopa Secondary School Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About Khwopa Secondary School Mentioned Below:
- It occupying a Total land area of 23 Ropani.
- The academic performance of the college is pretty good with an average pass percentage of 98.80% passed students each year.
- The total number of Seats for different streams is 552 for Science and Management, 135 for Humanities, 45 for Laws and Education.
- The Monthly Fee for all the streams is Rs. 2250 for Science, Rs. 1450 for management, humanities, and laws, and Rs. 900 for Education.
- The Miscellaneous Fees of the streams are mentioned below: Science Rs. 21500, Management, Humanities, and laws Rs. 10100, and Education: Rs. 5700.
Rank 9: Xavier Int’l College, Kalopul, Kathmandu.
Located At the heart of Kalopul, Kathmandu.
Established Date – 2000 A.D
Xavier Int’l College Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About Xavier Int’l College Mentioned Below:
- The average pass percentage of students is 98.60%.
- The first time and only 4 GPA holder girl, of batch 2072 BS studied her plus two in this college.
- Brand Ambassador Sandeep Lamichhane
“low student, high quality, Xavier Academy” is the main slogan of this college. It among the expensive colleges of Kathmandu valley. Their motive is to maintain a close relationship between the teacher and the students. This college has been providing the students with better guidance in the teaching-learning environment. It is better to place for the SEE passed students to come and explore the opportunity. || “Top 10 Colleges In Kathmandu“.
Rank 10: United Academy, Kumaripaati, Lalitpur.
Located At the heart of Kumaripaati, Lalitpur.
Established Date – 1997 A.D
United Academy Official Sites: Click Me!!
More Information About United Academy Mentioned Below:
The average pass percentage of students is 98.60%. According to the coordinator, the reason for their proper management is efficient administration, experienced teachers, and an effective teaching-learning environment. It is one of the most strict colleges in the valley. The male students have to wear ‘Dhaka Topi’ compulsorily with the uniform. They have very strict rules and regulations regarding cleanliness, environment, and education matter. They believe in the unity of teachers and students for success. It will be a great opportunity for the parents to send their son or daughter to this college if they think their kids are misguided. This college will take care of those unwanted kinds of stuff and develops the personality of the students. || “Top 10 Colleges In Kathmandu“.
“Best Of Luck SEE Aspirants.”
We hope that this information will make all of your doubts clear regarding the colleges you should go to in search of a higher level of studies in plus two in Kathmandu valley. Everyone has a different experience in their secondary schools and we all hope for their best. Hope you will make wise decisions and choose the perfect college for you.
Good News, SEE Final Update: Click Me!!
Best Internet Service In Nepal: Click Me!!